4 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
3 bell peppers of mixed colors, cored, seeded and
sliced into rings
4 garlic cloves
4 tomatoes, chopped (I have used diced canned
tomatoes as well)
7 oz feta cheese
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 cup olives, pitted (optional, but yummy!)
salt and pepper, to taste
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 25 minutes
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a skillet. Add the
onion, peppers, and garlic and cook until soft
and starting to brown slightly.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook for a few
minutes until softened.
3. Mix in feta (olives and chicken, if adding)
and oregano, and season to taste with salt and
4. Transfer to a casserole dish. Drizzle with
5. Cover and cook in a preheated oven, 400
degrees F, for 15 minutes.